The Health and safety of our guests and staff remains our top priority and we have developed our own in-house stay safe programme in line with WHO, HSE and Irish Hotels Federation guidelines.
OUR DUTY OF CARE TO GUESTS
Our stay safe programme is our commitment to making your experience as safe, healthy and comfortable as possible. We will continue to monitor and update these controls as new measures are introduced or recommended.
OUR DUTY OF CARE TO EMPLOYEES
Staff training will take place continuously to facilitate the implementation of our stay safe programme.
Personal Protective Equipment will be worn by employees based on their responsibilities in line with HSE and IHF guidelines.
We use reliable and completely safe disinfectants to thoroughly clean all areas.
We wish you and enjoyable stay with us, rest assured that we will create a safe environment for you to explore all that Kerry has to offer
We very much appreciate you choosing to book with us and I hope that you will have a very enjoyable stay. Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the following guest information and please contact us before you arrive if we can assist further.
ARRIVAL & CHECK -IN
• Sanitiser is available inside the hotel lobby, please utilise this regularly during your stay.
• Our front desk team will welcome you and explain all details for a wonderful stay.
• Keys will be sanitised and placed on the counter for you when you check in.
• We have taken great care and time to make sure that your bedroom has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitised in advance of your arrival.
• Your bedroom window will be open on arrival and I ask that you please leave your window open when vacating your bedroom for our staff safety.
• Government guidelines for cleaning and sanitising guest bedrooms will be adhered to and frequently touched areas will be thoroughly disinfected during your stay.
• Housekeeping service will be once per day and your bedroom must be vacated during this time. Please hang the ‘Ready for Service’ sign on your door. Alternatively, you can communicate with our accommodation team via the front desk if you require extra items or if you would prefer not to be have your bedroom serviced. The guest information folder has been removed from your bedroom but the information is available on the television.
• Our accommodation team will wear the recommended PPE in line with guidelines
• Restaurant tables will be adequately spaced apart and the number of guests will be reduced in line with safety protocols. You will be met by a member of the team who will escort you to your table and your order will be taken for hot and cold dishes.
• All restaurant tables will be sanitised after each individual sitting and our menus are laminated to allow for sanitising after each use.
• In-room dining will be conducted with minimal contact and all food is covered throughout transit.
• Breakfast is served from 7.30am daily, it is advisable to book your preferred time to ensure availability, and there are slots available every 30 mins from 7am until 9.30am. You can book this in advance by calling or emailing us or you can talk to the front desk on arrival.
We eagerly await your visit to The Imperial Hotel Tralee and we wish you a very enjoyable stay with us.